Student Teaching Goals
Holly Graybeal
Spring Semester 20121.
1.Have good communication between my cooperating teacher, my university supervisor and myself.
- I will attend all conferences and meetings that involve my cooperating teacher and university supervisor that I am invited too.
- I will take good notes any time that someone is talking to me about my teaching and how I can get better.
- If I have any questions and/or concerns I will ask right away.
- I will tell my cooperating teacher and supervisor that I will always be available to talk and that I have an open door policy and they can always come in and observe me anytime.
- I will tell them that I always want feedback.
2. Have good communication between my students and their parents.
- I will attend any meetings that I am invited to regarding my students and any learning plans. - I will send home letters of notes to parents in the students folders giving updates on how their student is preforming in class.
- When a student gets a 100% on a test I will send home a recognition award with the student.
3. Collect unit ideas and any materials that can be useful to me in my future classroom.
- I will copy ideas that is given to me for classes.
- I will make folders with unit ideas to use in my class.
- I will listen and watch during class time so that I can get ideas. I will write down those ideas and keep them in a folder.
- I will look for sales on any materials that will be useful in my future classroom or while student teaching so that I can start a collection.
4. I will keep good records to show progress in my Student Teaching so that I can look back in my journal for ideas and different positive and negatives that I encountered.
- Everyday I will keep a Student Teaching Journal on Google Docs. I will write a few short paragraphs everyday so that I can document my time while student teaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment